Bullet in Nishi-ku, Osaka City, offers authentic Chinese cuisine with a unique twist, exclusively by reservation. Before your visit, we take note of your preferences and serve a carefully crafted course. Just as our establishment's name, Bullet, conveys, we aim to impact our guests with revitalizing flavors, including our signature Mapo Tofu. Our dishes are designed to be a catalyst for renewed energy. We offer a unique take on Chinese cuisine that promises to be a delightful departure from the usual fare.
We operate on a
We operate on a reservation-only basis. Reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance. We welcome you to savor our starters, elegantly presented in Japanese-style, and our hearty main courses.
From Reservation to Arrival
We operate on a reservation-only basis.
Please refer to the steps below to make a reservation and arrive at our establishment.
01Reservations are only accepted throughInstagram DM
Please make your reservation via DM on our official Instagram account. We do not accept reservations over the phone. As communication will be through written messages, please ensure you can communicate with us with enough proficiency in Japanese.
02Please provide the required information
- ① Desired date and time
- You can specify your desired reservation date and time. However, please make your reservation at least 2 weeks in advance.
- ② Party size
- As we only offer counter seating, reservations can be made for up to 4 persons.
- ③ Courses
- We offer a choice of two courses: the Bear Paw Course or the Shark Fin Course. While the main dishes differ, you are free to select the dishes included in the rest of the course.
- ④ Allergies
- If you inform us about any allergies, we will accommodate them as much as possible. Please also let us know if you are not fond of spicy food. However, we cannot accommodate personal preferences regarding ingredients or seasoning.
Guests with allergies must download and submit an allergy form. We will ensure we do not use the ingredients you report as allergens in your meal; however, the kitchen environment will remain the same. Please note that we are unable to cater to individual dietary needs, so the menu will be allergy-friendly for all guests in your party.
03Confirmation of Details
Your reservation will be confirmed as soon as you receive a reply from us after submitting the reservation request. After confirmation, please purchase a dining ticket. The page for purchasing dining tickets is only available in Japanese, so we recommend it to be used by someone who understands Japanese.
Please arrive at our establishment on the confirmed reservation date. There are important notes and rules to be aware of, so we kindly ask that you read them thoroughly before your arrival.
- Store name
- Bullet Chinese Cuisine Higobashi, Osaka
- Nexus Higobashi Bldg. 1F, 1-9-13 Edobori, Nishi-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka 550-0002 （click here for map）
- 2 minutes walk from Exit 7 of Higobashi Station on the Osaka Metro Yotsubashi Line
- Business Hours
- Dinner:6:00 PM - 11:00 PM. Reservations are required.
- Weekends & Holidays *We may also be able to accommodate guests on closed days according to your party size and budget. Please get in touch with us for more information.
- Credit Cards
- Not accepted *Cash Only
- Not accepted *Cash Only
How to submit the Allergy Chart
How to Send the Photo
We cannot accommodate preferences regarding ingredients. We only ask you to declare any allergies or if you cannot eat spicy foods. When submitting your allergies, please refer to the instructions below on how to mark the form.
Requests when coming to our establishment
We are by reservation only. We cannot accommodate changes in your party size after the reservation has been made.
Chef's Selection Only
Our two-course options are exclusively chef's selections. However, for the main course, you have the option to choose between Bear's Paw and Shark's Fin.
No Large Luggage Allowed
We have limited space and no place to store large items. We do not allow large suitcases or similar oversized luggage.
Dining Time Allocation
It takes approximately 1 hour 15 minutes to 30 minutes to prepare courses. We are unable to accommodate the time of your flight or travel time.
*The time it takes to serve you will depend on how quickly or slowly you dine.
Dining tickets must be purchased in advance for payment. Please note that if you need to make any payments on the day of your visit, we can only accept cash.
Maximum Party Size of 4
We accept reservations for up to 4 persons. Children are not allowed in the restaurant.
We offer only chef's choice courses, and we will ask you in detail about any allergies you may have at the reservation stage. Therefore, we ask for your understanding that when making a reservation through written messages, you will need to communicate with us with some Japanese proficiency. In order to enjoy a delicious meal that meets your preferences, it's recommended to have someone who is fluent in Japanese accompany you.